MJX Bugs 3 Pro GPS Wi-Fi FPV QuadcopterSeptember 27, 2018
Splash Drone 3 GC3 Waterproof 4K CameraDecember 9, 2018
Swellpro Splash Drone 3+
$1,950.00 – $2,949.00
Camera: Various 16M, 4K Video
Flight Time: 20 minutes
Control Dist: 1600 metres
The Splash Drone 3+ is the most reliable and versatile waterproof drone yet. Available with a choice of waterproof 4K cameras and/or a bait release systems. It is an all-purpose, all-weather drone.
Enhancing and extending the features of the previous Splash Drone 3, the Splash Drone 3+ is the most reliable and versatile waterproof drone yet.
Coupled with several optional waterproof payloads such as the 3-axis gimbal & 4K camera (GC-3), the original 2-axis gimbal & 4K camera (GC-2), the standard payload release with 1080p HD FPV live video (PL-2) or the popular payload release with a 4K camera on a 1-axis gimbal (PL-3), and the upcoming waterproof payload release with a low-light camera (PL-4). The Splash Drone 3+ can be adapted to a wide variety of uses. It is truly an all-purpose, all-weather, waterproof flying platform.
Camera and Bait Release Options
2.7K Camera on a 1 Axis Gimbal with Bait Release
4K Camera on a 2 Axis Gimbal (no bait release)
4K Camera on a 3 Axis Gimbal (no bait release)
- IP67 Rated Waterproof Level.
- Reinforced 3mm ABS Fuselage.
- Salt Water Resistant 620kv High Power Motors.
- All in One Remote Controller
- Integrated High Definition 5″ FPV Screen.
- 1kg Payload Capacity.
- 20 min Maximum Fight Time.
- 1.6km Maximum Control Range.
- Automatic Return to Point of Launch
- Auto Take-Off and Landing
- Product size: 450 mm (diagonal)
- Weight: 2380 g (auto version)
- Propellers: 1242 Quick Release Carbon Fibre
- Motors: 3510 620kv Brushless
- Maximum speed: 16m/s
- Product battery: 15.2V 5200 mAh 4S Li-HV
- Charging time: 90 minutes
- Flying time: 20 minutes
- Flying range: 1600 m
- Transmitter battery: 7.4V 1800 mAh 2S Li-Po
- Colour: Orange and Black
In The Box
- Splash Drone 3+ Quadcopter (1 pc)
- 2.4/5.8 GHz RC Transmitter (1 pc)
- 1242 Quick Release Carbon Fibre Propellers (2 pairs)
- 15.2V 5200 mAh 4S Li-HV Battery (1 pc)
- 7.4V 1800 mAh 2S Li-Po Battery (1pc)
- 240V Balance Charger and Cable (1pc)
- Landing Gear (1 set)
- USB Cable (1pc)
- Controller Strap (1pc)
- Carry Case (1pc)
- User Manual (1 pc)
New features and improvements exclusive to the Splash Drone 3+
Tough & Waterproof
The Splash Drone 3+ fuselage is made from durable 3mm reinforced ABS to ensure a perfect waterproof seal. Each drone undergoes at least two pressure tests during production to ensure it is 100% waterproof. All parts, both inside and out, are corrosion resistant and designed for use in marine environments. A new access hatch lid with air pressure equalisation allows altimeter accuracy without permitting water entry.
Powerful Propulsion System
The new S3 flight controller, integrated with new sensors and a powerful propulsion system, allows for greater sensitivity and accuracy than ever. This means you can fly Splash Drone 3+ safely and smoothly with more confidence over water or in rain and snow. The S3 Flight Controller constantly checks for errors and offers redundancy to improve flight stability. The dual-mode GPS locks onto up to 24 satellites from the GPS and GLONASS systems for improved accuracy and speed of positioning.
Redesigned carbon-fibre propellers are light and stiff to efficiently transform the motors power into thrust. A new quick-fit design enables fast and secure attachment of the propellers to the motors. The powerful new motors provide strong performance, speed and lifting capacity. A special coating system ensures maximum resistance to salt water corrosion and power delivery for take-off from water and in heavy rain.
Power and manoeuvrability to fly in winds up to Beaufort Force 4 (28 kmh) with gusts to Force 6 (49 kmh).
All in One Remote Controller
The Splash Drone 3+ comes with a custom designed, fully integrated remote controller. Redesigned controls maximise ease-of-use and efficiency, while a fully integrated, high-brightness 5″ FPV screen clearly displays live video and overlaid (OSD) flight data without the need for any additional equipment. Flight control, payload release and camera controls are all at your fingertips.
Switch the remote controller into the Cruise mode and you will be able to pan (yaw) and fly the Splash Drone 3+ simultaneously with a single joystick, making your flight path smoother for more cinematic footage.
Go from joystick to fine knob control of drone rotation, direction or orbit – great for smooth videos and accurate flight.[/one_second]
Add the Ground Station option and your mobile phone or GPS-enabled tablet and take control of the Splash Drone 3+ with your fingertips! The Swellpro FLY APP enables several smart flight modes, which drastically reduces manual input from the pilot, making flying the Splash Drone 3+ even easier.
The Splash Drone 3+ will constantly follow and turn towards you as you move at a max speed of 20 kmh, recording awesome selfies.
Tap to select waypoints on a map and the Splash Drone 3+ will execute the mission on command.
Point of Interest
Select a circling radius and the number of orbits to capture the perfect video with your chosen subject always in the middle of the frame.
Splash Drone 3+ includes multiple layers of protection to keep your aircraft safe and help ensure your drone comes home safely.
If the signal is lost, the Splash Drone 3+ returns to the starting point and lands gently. You can also tap Return-Home on the app or flick the Return-Home switch on the remote controller to retrieve the drone.
Low Battery Alerts
During flight, if the battery voltage reaches two predetermined warning levels, the remote controller will display a clear flashing notice for the pilot.
Low Battery Auto-Landing
When the battery is almost completely drained, Splash Drone 3+ will execute an in-position auto landing to prevent a crash.
Lost Drone Location Beacon
If you inadvertently lose or crash your drone out of sight, you will instantly have the drone’s location pinpointed on the APP’s map, even with low batteries. (Ground Station module required).
Self-Righting When Floating
If the aircraft becomes inverted when it’s on the water, the Splash Drone 3+ can flip itself right-side-up on command – ready to take off again.
- Waterproof Level: Surface Buoyant (short periods up to 600mm deep)
- Drone Weight: 1447g (without battery)
- Axis Diameter: 450mm
- Max Ascend Speed: 4m/s
- Max Descend Speed: 3m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 20m/s (ATTI mode)
- Max Flight Altitude: 200m (GPS) / 1.3km (ATTI)
- Max Flying Wind Speeds:
- a. Typical Maximum = 8m/s (11-16knots) (F4)
- b. Typical Gusts = 12m/s (22-27Knots) (F6) Peak
- Hovering Precision: ±0.5meter
- Max Flight Time (per charge): 20 ~ 23 minutes
- Max Flight Range: 1.6km
- Max Flight Weight: 3KG
- Max Payload Capacity: 1KG
- Positioning Satellite: Dual Satellites – GPS/GLONESS
- Flight Controller: Swellpro S3
- Motor: #3510/620KV
- ESC: 40A
- Propellers: #1242 carbon fibre quick-fit propellers
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- Battery Types: 4S 15.2V 5200mAh Li-HV battery
- Battery Weights: 561g (5200mAh Li-HV)
- Charging Time: 90 minutes
- Weight: 660g
- Frequency: 2405 ~ 2475HMZ
- Range: 1.6km (unobstructed, free of interference)
- Receiver Sensitivity(1%PER): -105dbm
- Working Current: 160-300 mAh
- No. of Channels: 10
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 1800 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Frequency: 5645 ~ 5965HMZ
- No. of Channels: 40CH
- Range: 1.6km Max
- Power: 200~600mW
- Screen Size: 5 inch
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Screen Brightness: 500 cd/m2
|Dimensions||800 × 250 × 700 mm|
Splash Drone 3+, Splash Drone 3+ w PL3 Bait Release, Splash Drone 3+ w PL4 Bait Release, Splash Drone 3+ w GC3 4K Camera
You may also like…
Camera: 20MP, 1″CMOS, 4K Video
Flight Time: 28 – 30 minutes
Control Dist: 7000 metres
The Phantom 4 features superb 4K video with hi-definition live streaming and cutting-edge “sense” obstacle-avoidance and target-tracking technology. Arguably the best aerial photography drone at this price.$2,599.00 – $2,999.00
Camera: 20MP, 1″CMOS, 4K Video
Flight Time: 31 minutes
Control Dist: 8000 metres
Featuring a 20MP Hasselblad Camera with a 1″ CMOS to capture superb stills and brilliant 4K video with omnidirectional obstacle-avoidance and active-track technology in a compact foldable design.$2,499.00 – $3,199.00
Camera: 12MP, 1/2.3″CMOS, 4K Video
Flight Time: 31 minutes
Control Dist: 8000 metres
Featuring a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24–48 mm) the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives, capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots.$2,225.00 – $2,925.00