Gannet ProFebruary 5, 2021
iFlight ProTek35 with DJI Air UnitFebruary 15, 2021
iFlight TITAN H3 with DJI Air Unit
$540.00 – $1,890.00
- + 3 inch Dead Cat
- + BNF or RTF (DJI Remote & Googles)
- + DJI FPV Air Unit
- + 720p @ 120fps Digital Stream
- + SucceX-D F7 with 35A 4-in-1 ESC
- + XING 1404 4600KV Motors
- + 3K Carbon Fiber Frame
iFlight & DJI
Having one of the most successful FPV companies link up with the biggest name in drones in general, iFlight + DJI is a dream come true. Combining DJI’s digital FPV system with our leading racing, freestyle and cinematic drones to create a seamless high definition pilot experience”
The H3 HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This H3 is a mini 3-inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX-D Mini F4 Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
DJI Digital FPV System
Reimagine Your FPV World
- No Props in view – Dead Cat Frame
- Equipped with SucceX-D Mini F7 + 35A ESC Stack
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown by our Pilot Team
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit – Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 1404 motors
- Weight: 170.6g without battery
- Type: 3″ FPV Freestyle frame.
- Frame wheelbase: 144mm.
- Frame weight: 40.5g approx.
- Standoff: M2 x 25mm (4pcs)
- 3mm thickness, 11.3mm width arms, 1.5mm vertical side plates.
- 2mm top, the upper & bottom plate.
- Mounting Holes: 20 x 20mm.
- Support camera size: 19 x 19mm 22 x 22mm.
SucceX-D Mini F7 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)
Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires
Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
In The Box
1 x Prebuilt and tested DC3 HD Quadcopter
1 x H3 HD Frame
1 x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
1 x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
1 x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
2 x TPU camera side plate soft mount
1 x iFlight Lipo Strap
2 x HQ T3x3x3 Propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
4 x XING 1404 4600KV Motor
1 x SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller
1 x SucceX Mini 35A 4-in-1 ESC BLheli32 2-6S
2 x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna (MMCX 90° – Pair) (From Air Unit Packaging)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
*Battery 4S 1550mAh or 6S 1250mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
H3, H3 w DJI Goggles & Controller
You may also like…
CNHL Black Series 1500mAh 6S 22.2V 100C Li-Po Battery for Racing Quads (XT60 Connector)