L6036 Quadcopter with Camera
RTF 2.4 GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter.
One of the best quadcopters with a camera. The L6036 is a lot of fun to fly indoors or out, day or night thanks to its LED illuminated arms. This RC drone with a camera is well constructed, durable and easy to fly. Low and High flight modes make it an ideal beginners drone. The L6036 takes decent videos and can execute flips and rolls with the click of a button.
One of the most affordable entry level RC quadcopter with a camera on sale today. At $99 with FREE Delivery in Australia it's a steal for anyone who wishes to improve their flying skills before moving up to more expensive models.
- 6 degree freedom
- 6 axis gyro stablised flying
- Low and High Flight Modes
- Stable Hovering
- One button 360° flips and rolls
- Bright LED navigation lights
- Throw launch capable
- Highly durable plastic hull
- 0.3 MP video and still camera
- 4 GB micro SD card included.
- L6036 Quadcopter (RTF)
- 2.4 GHz 4 Channel Controller (Requires 4 x AA Batteries)
- Battery and 240V Charger (AUS Plug)
- 0.3 MP Video and Stills Camera (Fitted)
- 4 GB Micro SD Card and USB Adapter
- Spare set of Blades
- Instruction Manual
* FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA
|Product Size||35 x 35 x 9 cm|
|Product Battery||3.7V 500 mAh|
|Charging Time||30 – 50 min|
|Flying Time||9 – 13 min|
|Flying Range||50 – 100 m|
|Colours||Black with red trim|
Here's a video showing an unboxing and first flight of the L6036 quadcopter by the guys at Mobilx. Sorry it's in Hungarian. We'll have our own videos up soon.